Friday, February 05, 2010

Bounce Bar - Gets the bounce.


Ok, so a few months ago I thought I would try the new Bounce Bar. You affix a plastic holder to the inside of your dryer, slide the Bounce Bar in and don't have to use dryer sheets.

I thought this was a great idea for several reasons:

1. Not having to remember to put a dryer sheet in every load.
2. Not having used dryer sheets roaming all over the house.
3. It is supposed to last up to 4 months.

That being said, I can't say I was that happy with it. I liked not having to put a dryer sheet in every load. I liked not having used dryer sheets roaming all over the house.

BUT:

It did NOT last 4 months. I tried it several times and none lasted a month.

The other thing is that I didn't feel it softened quite as good as the dryer sheets.

The final straw was when cold weather really hit. It did NOT control static at all.

So, out of frustration, I went back to Bounce Dryer Sheets. I noticed that our clothes were MUCH softer and the static was gone.

Oh well, live and learn.

No comments: